Monday 5 January 2015

Sgraffito Challenge Day5

Today was another 5 in 5..... Oh boy. I remember from yesterday how exhausted I was after that madness... And here we go again. So today I'm not feeling on my "A" game so I was mentally preparing myself for the challenge, what could I draw, make a game plan so I can get through this. Trees, I can always draw some more trees. Okay.... Deep breath, here I go...
Well, nothing when according to my plan. 5 minutes seemed like 2, the
ducks looked like birds of prey, and the powder was like sand under my fingernails. After the 2nd failed attempt to make something look like something I gave up and said "look like nothing then!" And a funny thing happened... I started to relax, 5 minutes started to seem like at least 7.5 minutes, and my drawings got pretty strange. But cool, I actually like them better than yesterday's (still not enough to post more than 1... Okay maybe 2) So please enjoy these, I enjoyed making them.

1 comment: